Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Stepping Again in the Professional World

As we are in the era of globalization it is important to be target and goal oriented, focused, have a creative mind set to bring about turnaround for one’s respective organization and also for one’s own professional growth.

All the efficiencies and endeavors we possess should guide us to evolve our competencies.

The goals we must set for ourselves should necessarily be rationale: they should be within the parameters of our competence, capabilities and abilities. A goal without an emotional quotient becomes a task and a task is always heavy.

All this is in context to what I have learnt today in my new organization MILAGROW.

It has been a very important day for me today as I have made a comeback in the world of professionalism and Milagrow has provided me with a comeback platform for which I am highly thankful to the epitome of this prestigious organization, Mr. Rajeev Karwal.

In a span of six hours I have learn’t so much. The team here is a bundle of zeal and passion and most importantly they possesses a sense of ownership in whatever they do.

It is an honor and pleasure to be a part of this enriching team

“There are always new opportunities, either you or your competitor will find it”. This is what we all need to keep in mind.

No comments: